Security Questions you should ask yourself:
- Do you know what is being added to your network?
- Who has access to your network?
- When was the last time antivirus definitions were updated? When was your last scan?
You are a target. Small and mid size organizations are not immune to cybercrime. Safeguarding your organization’s technology, strategic information and customer data is critically important today. There is much riding on the security of your business operations, from business continuity and well-being, to avoiding legal liability, to most importantly, preserving your organization’s reputation, by assuring your customers that their information is safe with you. It is our endeavor to ensure that the system information is fully protected against virus and other harmful security threats. We ensure data is protected to avoid system failures and downtime.
Computer viruses are being created every day and this is increasingly disrupting business activities and business downtime. These companies not only have to secure against hardware failure but also against harmful and malicious attack of their computers and Network systems. IT solutions IT support have the expertise to configure the right anti-virus and anti-spam solution. We properly configured the computers and add firewall and implementing safe computing policies to avoid dangerous malware and threats. We can also offer services to remotely scan your email or systems. Our consultants use structured approach towards.
NIT will conduct a comprehensive security assessment of your business operations and depending on exposures found, will implement integrated multi-layered safeguards to address vulnerabilities and risks.
Making your business secure is not a “one size fits all” proposition. No one technology can meet all security needs for all businesses. NIT offers customized IT security services because we recognize that businesses operate in diverse environments, while facing increasing threats, coupled with assertive legal requirements to insure that sensitive data is protected.
- Email security management including first-line protective firewalls, content filtering, advanced professional grade anti-malware, virus and spyware removal applications
- Integrated safeguards for critical data on servers, desktops, laptops, and all mobile devices and with secure storage and data back-up, local, off-site and remote
- Continuous monitoring and updating of software and hardware security measures
- Policy manuals to train employees in security protocols
- Video surveillance
- Secure wireless networks
- 24/7/365 Help Desk for problems that cannot be resolved remotely, with one point of contact
- Highly certified technicians with a proven track record in Managed IT security